ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is a type of web-based software, similar to CRM software, that is used to track your recruitment and selection processes in an orderly manner.
A good ATS software allows you to:
- Launch selection processes
- Post job ads
- Receive applicants for your jobs
- Consult details of the candidates, such as their professional profile, experience, or CV
- Contact candidates directly from within the platform (no need to send an external email)
- Collaborate with other members of your team (e.g., recruiters, internal customers, or technical leaders)
- Organize your applicants in a board with columns by customizable status (applicants, discarded, in an interview, offer letter, hired, etc.).
- Leave internal notes about the candidates.
- Evaluate or rate applications according to previously defined criteria
- Define pre-saved message templates that you frequently send to applicants
- Send bulk or automated messages to several applicants at once
- Store a database of all the candidates you have received so that you can invite them to new selection processes in the future
There are many ATS software on the market. Some of the most well-known are:
Get on Board offers you a fully integrated ATS
That's right! All the functions we've listed above are available every time you post a job on Get on Board. Once you unlock a job or have a subscription, you can enjoy all the features of our ATS software.
Additionally, Get on Board has integrations with some external ATS providers, such as Lever and Greenhouse (check how to integrate it here). This external integration is available for all our subscription plans.