Sngular was founded in Madrid, Spain over 20 years ago as an information technology firm developing custom software solutions for some of the leading financial institutions in Europe. Today, we are a team of +600 in Spain, Mexico, Chile, Singapore and the US and provide a wide range of technology solutions to companies around the world in industries as diverse as health, energy and telecommunications. From custom software development to AI, from ecommerce to IoT, we help companies harness and leverage today’s most cutting edge digital technologies to create value and grow. As we like to say, if a customer needs it, “it can be done.”
The Agile Coach is an expert in Agile culture – values and practices – and has excellent facilitation, mentoring, training, consulting, and professional coaching skills. The primary duties of the Agile Coach include establishing and nurturing the nascent Agile culture while concurrently growing the use of Agile practices, guide, support, train and mentor stakeholders in the consistent practice of Agile principles and values, including roles, ceremonies, processes, and tools. The role also requires the ability to assess the Agile maturity of the team and the organization, and coach the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the company. Equal and objective representation of all business and technical constituents will be critical to build and maintain a high level of trust. This role will require advanced Agile experience and relevant technical expertise to be successful, while ensuring an appropriate level of process adherence to drive the overall Agile transformation.
• Serve as administrator for the Agile Center for Enablement.
• Design and present Agile training curriculum to all levels of the enterprise
• Author and publish regularly recurring Agile training materials
• Communicate Agile process standards and provide on-boarding and training
• Assist in the design, documentation, and implementation of a new Agile SDLC framework. You will be working on an enterprise-wide transformational project that touches all parts of our client's business.
• Assist in the organization’s transformation to Agile methodology.
• Assist in establishing, documenting, and evolving the Scrum/Kanban framework, standards, tools and best practices
• Assist in establishing, documenting, and evolving the adoption of Scaled Agile practices based on SAFe
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of Agile-related sections of the process playbook
• Assist multiple teams, executives and managers to implement/improve Agile development approaches via observation and coaching
• Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in Computer Engineering or equivalent with 4 or more years of hands-on experience in leading large-scale Agile transformations.
• Solid Agile Management Experience 10 years at the minimum.
• Expert professional Agile coach, facilitator, mentor, trainer, and consultant
• Relevant and verifiable experience training people in Agile frameworks like, SCRUM, Kanban, and SAFe.
• Experience administrating Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence.
• Experience training people in Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence.
• Experience in transformational projects, [Transforming Waterfall SDLC practices to Agile SDLC practices]
• Knowledge of SDLC and common technologies / architecture / technical terminology.
• Proven written and verbal communication capabilities; comfortable operating at all levels of the organization
• Excellent presentation skills - we expect that you're comfortable talking to and training teams
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related quarantine measures.